Friday 2 November 2012

Take me to the Beach - Swimwear Inspiration

Take me to the Beeech...

..............................................

... If, like Miss Ivy, you live in Cape Town, South Africa,
this weekend is going to be PERFECT beach weather!

For those of you who don't live here,
don't be fooled by what Cape Town is about from the show "Clifton Shores"
or "The Shores" ...

** Allow me a moment to puke in my mouth please **

Worst show on earth.

To get you in the summer vibe, take a gaze
through some of my fav images from my 
Pinterest board...

Go there for MORE images to wet your eyes with!

Cool swimwear inspiration!! Yummy

LOVE

......................................






































.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...