Wednesday 11 April 2012

Lourdes VS. Skrillex

Lourdes is only 15 years old...

and is apparently creating a "buzz" with her newly shaved head.
... Honestly, I really thought we were past these times??
...

Is it really THAT weird and outlandish that
the girl decided to shave her head?
Come now people...

What I do think, however,
is that Skrillex now has hectic competition 
in the half-a-shaved-head department... ;)
These two should date...



I wonder if this is a trend that's
going to catch on...?


Guess we'll have to see!
If you ask my opinion, I think Lourdes looks cute and edgy

.....................................................




2 comments:

  1. Hey... That's my cut! Well I cut both sides. This isn't all new, black girls were on that in 2009 already ala Cassie Ventura.

    PS: This kid is plenty pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're so right!
      And yes, Lourdes is gorgeous... Thanks for the comment! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...