Wednesday 25 July 2012

London Trash

LONDON TRASH...

.................................................

... This gorgeous fashion editorial,
shot by Joel Cartier is all about living on the dangerous side,
glamorously.

To me, there's quite a clear line that's emerged between "grunge" style.
One the one side, you have your 90's Revival Grunge trends which involves (in a nutshell)
distressed denims, band t-shirts and messy hair. Then there's the
Glam Trash slash Biker Chick trend that's more of an evening look (hence the word GLAM)
mixed in with loads of bling, perfect waves in the hair, tight biker jackets
and even tighter pants.


Personally, I mix my styles between the two of these, and when my eye caught
this GORGEOUS editorial on none other than my fav blog Bentrovatoblog.com
I thought I had to re-blog it!

My fav item in this shoot, which I think every grungy girl should try get their hands on
are those gorgeous little half-leather gloves. If you're looking to buy a pair
there are an amazingly comfy pair at Forever New (my college at work got them for her birthday
and I tried them on and didn't want to give them back.. hehe!)

Elissa Leather Gloves




Otherwise enjoy the bad-ass inspiration
and be sure to visit Forever New for other gorgeous stuff!!

ENJOY

xo

.....................................................................

Credits
Photography by Joël Cartier
Modelling by Remy Green @ Select Model Management
Styling by Sara Darling
Hair & Makeup by Kathrin Tollas
Fashion Assistant Alfonso Bessy
Photography Assistant Richard Keech

.....................................................................





HOW gorgeous is this head piece? ;)



...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...