Wednesday 4 July 2012

Shoe Of The Week - Studded Pump Goodness

Shoe Of The Week...

..........................................................

With my newest absolute LOVE for everything
studded
I insisted on finding a shoe of the week that was
studded up ;)

Available for a not-too-steep R519 at Zando.co.za

These Zoom Kaden Platform Heels
are the perfect addition to your heel collection.
Dress it up at night with anything glittery and sequined or pleather,
or down during the day with torn black jeans and a graphic tee - my FAV.


Go to the Zando website for some other amazing deals...
(I have a permanent link down the left hand side column on this blog)

And a little bird told me that apparently, if you're with FNB (as you should)
and you earn E-bucks (as I do!) you can spend them online at
Zando.co.za too! Yay us!


Seems like online shopping is actually getting somewhere in SA this year...

Enjoy!

XO

.........................................................




...................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...