Tuesday, 31 July 2012

MOTEL ROCKS - Autumn 2012 Range

MOTEL ROCKS...

..........................................

... if you live in Cape Town, then this brand should be rather
familiar to you! I'll give you a hint where to find them:

Claremont - E-tail Revolution Close Corportaion (outside Cavendish!)

Just a quick post because I'm loving their Autumn 2012 lookbook!
Their Autumn range consists of 4 "stories"

1. FIERCE - 
think cheetah prints with shiny fabrics for that 90's grunge and
70's glam rock look

2. URBAN STREETWISE - 
lots of sharp lines and monochrome colours with flashes of electric blue

3. REGAL -
 for that "catwalk" inspired style with a dark and decadent colour palette and beautiful strong prints

4. FLEUR ROMANCE - 
all things feminine, floral prints and lace details, but all the while sticking a bit to the darker more seductive side

LOVELY stuff!! Be sure to visit the
MOTEL ROCKS
website...

ENJOY

XO

............................................


BEST outfit of the shoot... LOVING these little shorts!! <3




Great "Exit Detail" on this dress





..............................

4 comments:

  1. I follow Motel Rocks on FB and Tumblr, they always have super dope stuff. Didn't know they have a store in Cape Town, how cool is that! wow!
    xoxo

    http://hookneye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know!! I got a gorgeous crochet cream tee from them last year ;)

      thanks for the comment! XO

      Delete
  2. Loving some of their new stuff right now! If you shop at motelrocks online, you can get 20% off your order using the code "eilidh". I've just written a blog about it :)

    High waisted shorts are to DIE for! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME thanks for letting us know!!

      Those high-waisted shorts really are a catch ;)

      XO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...