Sunday 5 August 2012

Summer Dreams - Editorial

SUMMER DREAMS...

........................................................

... is the only thing going through my head for the past few weeks...

I took a little time this past weekend to go through a few things in my
wardrobe and try them on again in the spirit of Summer to come :)

So naturally, my eye keeps falling on these gorgeous Summery fashion editorials, and when I see one as beautiful as this I just HAVE to re-blog!

Summer Dreams, shot by the amazing Kim Akrigg, features apparel and accessories by most of my FAV brands -

Anna Kosturova, Urban Outfitters, Zara, Valentino, American Apparel and Gucci
to name but a few...


It seems that Summer 2012 is loving Crochet Swimwear and Swim covers... I am particularly in LOVE with these little crochet shorts 
(by Anna Kosturova of course, QUEEN of crochet for Summer)

Enjoy these gorgeous pics!! YAY Summer...


XO

................................................

Credits
Photography – Kim Akrigg
Styling – Sarah Danniels
Make Up – Carolyn Secord
Hair – Kara R.Gilbertson
Model – Ann @ John Casablancas

................................................







.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...