Thursday 31 May 2012

Kate Moss 90's Grunge Fashion Revival



90's Kate Moss



Studded shorts, £40
Elliott Lucca rucksack bag, $238
LK Designs black leather jewelry, €97

............................................................................................................................

I'm just LOVING

Anything that's remotely reminiscent of the 90's grunge style...
Kate Moss in particular got this right in her late 80's
early 90's self... (notice the VERY 90's backpack hehe)

This would be my ideal outfit now... I'm loving black and gold
and think this is a great platform to bring in everyone's current
fav - studded worn denim!

Click on the link above to go to my Polyvore,
and if you're a fellow Polyvorian - follow me! ;)

xo

............................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...