Tuesday 1 May 2012

New little home!

My own little housie...

Happy Wednesday everyone.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been moving this entire weekend...!
Finally I have a little place-to-call-my-own, share with my best friend Jade <3

It was a hectic long weekend, but finally we're mostly settled and everything is looking neat as a pin!!

Funny enough, as I got onto the internet this morning, I happened across this website for
the most UNBELIEVABLE playhouses for kids...

(Click here to go to the Lilliput Play Homes site!)


I know this has nothing to do with fashion or runways or trends, or any of the usual style related posts I put up, however thought I HAD to share this... to re-awaken all of your childhood memories!!

Lilliput Play Homes is the premier designer of distinctive childrens' playhouses, which also comes with its own signature furniture range...
But, not only can you purchase these magnificent totally over to top playhouses,  but you can create an entire village for you little ones from schools, to fire stations, a beauty boutique, train station, doctors office.... the list is endless...

Visit their website for more images...
or look at these few below and WISH you had this when you were a child!!

HUGE sigh!

......................................................







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...