Thursday 24 May 2012

Mango - S.A - Prices to drop!


... has committed to drop their prices by a huge 20% 
as of July 2012...!!!

Can I get a HELLSYEAH!?
They are adapting to the new Global economic status,
but are still keeping up with their quality and on-trend 
products which we all love...
 
They're kicking it off with their new Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
in stores...

One Month and 6 Days kids...!!

This is some of the goodies we can expect in stores,
along with projected prices...




YAY us!!

xo

................................................. 




2 comments:

  1. oh my god, i just read this. and it's july now!

    Can i get a confirmation before i go sprinting out to my nearest Mango?

    i tried googling, but can only find info from pre-july times. i must know!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you're right!! I have yet to go to a local Mango store, but as soon as I do I'll do a post on it, along with average price points etc... VERY excited :) :)

      XO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...