Thursday 10 May 2012

Jaclyn Adams' Secret Garden

A Secret Garden...

... is my ALL time favourite children' tale, in fact I love it so much
I have my very own secret garden key, which was designed by my cousin and given to me by
my Mother... and THEN, I got it tattood on me ;)



So when I came across this shoot "A Rose Down Under" shot with Annabella Barber,
you can imagine my face... :D

Jaclyn Adams' latest garments are featured in this month's Plaza Kvinna,
and wow does Annabella just look simply stunning in this almost tropical
beautiful garden setting... And what a perfect setting it is to play around with
the ever so popular print-on-print that is massively trending right now.

I adore this shoot... super dreamy and the colours of everything just seems
so happy and magical. Really beautiful work!

Enjoy!


xo

.................................................










2 comments:

  1. I love this shoot & the outfits are amazing! I love the 4th image the most with the gorgeous floral pants. Great blog! Cheers Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this shoot really is dreamy and stunning... Wish I was her in the last frame, laying back in a beautiful garden in the sun... Alas, at my desk at work ;)

      Thanks for the comment! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...