Tuesday 15 May 2012

New Love: Chloe Grace Moretz

Chloe Grace Moretz...
............................................

... is my new teen queen dream. I think she is absolutely gorgeous!

This little fifteen... YES! 15! year old has already played (or been cast in) some amazing effing roles... She played the sweet and charming little Isabelle in one of my fav flicks of the year: Hugo. And she's just finished up with Tim Burton's Dark Shadows, playing Carolyn Stoddard (a film of which I plan to see veery soon, and you should too!)

However, my best genre of film of ALL time would have to be, without a doubt, Horror. So you can imagine my face when I found out my new little teen queen is set to play effing Carrie herself in 2013...!!!!! Wow does she present an admiring film poster:




Anyway, one of the biggest attractions to this little 15 year old is certainly her darker side. All her red carpet looks are clearly influenced by her off-beat and slightly more edgy film personas, and she is often seen in darker (if not solid black) colours... a lovely look for this blondie I think.

And I quote:

"[I like to] mix high fashion with high-street fashion. Like, I'll put an Alexander McQueen jacket with a nice Topshop T-shirt. That's more approachable than, 'Here comes Chloƫ in her runway look."

What brilliance for such a young fashionista!





She still retains her young, poppy and fun teen side while mixing in some of the more punchier edgier look. I love her Teen Vogue shoot, very classic with a retro twist... Gorgeous shoot for this little one... Definately one to keep an eye out for, expect more on my blog about this girl!!

Enjoy

xo

..............................................




..............................................



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...